Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Welcome!!!!!

Me and my dog Rudy
Hello my name is Aurora and welcome to my blog. I live in Magna Utah. I love to draw and make costumes and props. I'm a shy and quiet person when you first meet me, but BEWARE!!! when you get to know me I'm a dorky potato. I love animals. I have 6 pets two dogs, one cat, two lizards, and one horse. I have an awesome job i work at the stables where I keep my horse. I'm best buddy's with all the horses there. here's a picture of one of my costumes I made.
My character Gidget
 Well I got to go hope you enjoyed getting to know a little about me. If your interested in following me and seeing what my crazy mind comes up with leave a comment. BYE!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Gidget looks so cool! I want to see more awesome costumes! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is Manga located? I have never heard of it before. But I love you dog! Golden Retrievers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to remember that... a dorky potato - haha!

    ReplyDelete